Offre d'emploi: French speaking Sales Representative (Freelance)Terug naar overzicht
Are you motivated by sales numbers? Do you like to work flexible hours from home? Are classic cars and technology your passion? Can you handle a chunk of responsibility? Then this is the job for you!
Started in 2007 in the Netherlands, EZ Electric Power Steering is the world leader in electric power steering for classic and vintage cars. We offer tailor-made power steering systems for 250 different car types. We have partners worldwide who install our products. Furthermore, we sell ready-to-install kits to garages and private customers worldwide. Although it is a very specific product in a niche market, our customer base and sales keep on growing steadily each year!
We are looking for a very energetic, hardworking, reliable and effective sales representative for our French speaking clientele (France, Belgium, Luxembourg). You are the main point of contact for all French speaking people that are interested in our product. You provide them with all the necessary information about our power steering and find a fitting solution for each customer. The follow-up is just as important as the sales; you make sure the customers have no problem installing our product, give supplementary explanations when needed and check if they are happy with the results. After all, the classic car community is small and word of mouth is essential, so customer satisfaction key.
You will work from your own home via your own phone/internet, and visit prospective clients and/or events as needed. You can work flexible hours, but must be available from Monday to Friday to receive phone calls and reply to emails quickly. The amount of calls you make and emails you send a day are up to you; we expect around 10 orders per month. All inquiries through our French webpage will immediately be sent to you, so this should give you a good start.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in French speaking countries.
- Build and maintain partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service.
- Expand our dealer network by proactively approaching garages and ateliers in France.
- Work closely with our Commercial Director and Technical Director to make sure each clients gets the correct tailor-made product for their specific car.
- Coordinate and prepare our stand at car expositions (such as Rétromobile in February).
- Propose advertising opportunities and events for the French market that can help increase brand awareness and sales.
- Business-related Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent work experience.
- Basic technical insight to understand our product and installation.
- Knowledge of and passion for classic cars is a huge plus.
- Ability to work freelance; send invoices and legally work in the EU.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience with working independently and responsibly towards individual & company objectives.
- Proficiency using Outlook and Office. Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
- Native speaker or native-level proficiency in French language.
- Fluent in English (or Dutch) to communicate with the headquarters.
- Comfortable speaking about our product and approaching new people.
- Willing to learn a lot about our product and company.
What we offer:
- 10% Commission on all sales you make.
- You are not starting from scratch. You will get all the existing customers, leads and dealer network from our former representative.
- Business experience that will look great on your CV.
- Flexibility; you manage what your working days look like.
- A lot of knowledge about classic cars!
Please send your English motivation letter and CV to Roger Reijngoud (email@example.com) before September 15th.