Privacy StatementTerug naar overzicht
At EZ Electric Power Steering, we respect the data of all our stakeholders. Following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have adapted our privacy statement and made it public.
1 | Which personal data do we gather, and where do we get it from?
- We collect personal data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers and business contacts.
- When you request a quotation from us, we collect the information that you fill in on the form on our website.
- When you purchase a product or a service from us, we collect your contact and billing information to in order to process the order and to send you the invoice.
- When you give us your contact details or business card at an exhibition or another event, we store this in our personal archive in order to provide you with the requested information or other news.
- If you provide us with personal data of another person (for instance, a potential customer), you are responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and that the person has given you his/her consent for sharing the information with us.
- Our website allows us to see information about your IP-address and browser.
- When you use a social media function within our website or place something on our social media channels (Facebook or Instagram), the social media will provide us with some information about you.
2 | For which purposes do we use your personal data?
- Your personal data is only used for purposes that directly contribute to our services, such as placing an order, sending an invoice, or communicating about a purchase or delivery.
- We may use the contact information of existing customers and potential customers for marketing purposes – such as newsletters – unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive it.
3 | With whom we share your information and why
- We limit the amount of personal data we share as much as possible. Your data is only shared with companies that are directly relevant to the product or service purchased, such as delivery companies (DHL, DPD).
- Your data will never be sold to third parties.
4 | How long will your personal data be retained by us?
- We keep your personal data as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested or for other important purposes, such as compliance with our legal obligations.
5 | How we protect your personal data
- Your data is stored in our own secure ICT-system that only authorized users have access to.
6 | Review your personal data
- We respect your right to access your personal data. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data by email upon request. If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it. You can also ask us to delete all your personal data. We will do this, as long as it is not in contradiction with our legal obligations.
- At any time, you may withdraw your consent from receiving our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the footer of each email.
8 | Contact
- If you have a question or complaint about this privacy statement, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org